1. Consultation: Your solar consultant will review system details, including panels, size, annual production, layout, and provide a savings report.
2. Approval Process: If you choose to finance your panels, we help you with your credit application to ensure you qualify for your desired financing option.
3. Documents: You will review and sign loan and installation documents with your solar consultant.
4. Site Survey: We schedule a site survey with you to check the solar irradiance levels, run a shade analysis, and inspect the property to confirm that your panels will be efficient.
5. Interconnection: We request permission from your utility company to connect your solar system to the grid and set up net metering.
6. Permits: We request the necessary permits from your county to install your solar system.
7. Installation: Schedule and install your solar system.
8. System Activation: We do one final inspection and turn on your system to start your savings journey!